10.17.2013

this month

Oh October, you've become one of my very favourite months these past few years. Bittersweet, before the coldness of Winter kicks in, but the light is perfect and the weather is practically perfection. You're crisp and cozy all at the same time. Baking starts up again and I start wishing I was an expert knitter. I'm outside more, frolicking in the leaves and soaking up every last drop of the sunshine.

"This month" comes a little late, given I was on vacation, but there's still lots to look forward to... Halloween fun, mini Kit Kats, fall foliage, and some updates to our home. It's a good month.

How's your October so far?

5 comments:

  1. OMG, I love this !
    Daniella, this is brilliant.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just found your blog and I am transfixed by your beautiful images. I can't wait to see what October brings you and November too. My October has been filled with home projects and desperate attempts to savor fall.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Rachel! Hope you have a great October! We had snow today already... so i'm also trying to desperately hold onto Fall!

      Delete
  3. Can you tell me the fonts you use to make your lists? Every month I admire the way they look together!

    ReplyDelete