10.13.2013

hello again





Well, hello there! It's been a while. I've been happily enjoying my time off this beautiful October, celebrating our anniversary, taking to the water, and relaxing at home. It's been wonderful. Both my husband and I needed a break away from everyday life, to just focus on having some fun and taking things at our own pace. It's felt long, which is always a successful vacation in my mind. Monday is Thanksgiving, and then... back to work, I suppose.

But i'm not back yet, and I wanted to share some photos from our time off. If you follow me on instagram, you've probably already seen some photos here and there. Before heading up North to our little getaway on Georgian Bay we went on a few day trips, one being with Scout to Port Dover, a little beach town less than an hour away. It's the best place to grab a "Arbour" (hot)dog and fries, and walk along the shore. Anywhere near the water is just perfection, don't you think? It's a breath of fresh air and completely satisfying. Scout had a great time too, soaking her taped ears in the water, jumping back and forth after her ball with Rick. Sometimes it feels like were taking a "toddler" out for a day trip, lol. (Dog-crazy lady right?) Well, she sleep in the backseat on the way home, happy and exhausted, just like a little kid anyway. Before heading up North, we also dug a rose garden, picked out our pumpkins, and went to Applefest... all in good Fall fun.

Hope you're doing well! I'd love to hear how your October is shaping up so far?

5 comments:

  1. Sounds like you have been having a fabulous fall! I am absolutely in love with that third photo. I hope you won't mind if I pin it?
    It's good to hear from you.

    ReplyDelete