7.05.2013

conservation





On Canada Day this past Monday, Rick and I went to a nearby conservation area for a little picnic and a walk with Scout. It was an oddly cold for the 1st of July, but it was still just as fun to explore this new-to-us park. The area is set up for campers and picnics, with a boardwalk and other trails over the wetlands and deeper water. It's a gorgeous little spot just 15 mins from our house. It was such a relaxing day just walking around enjoying the outdoors... making me wish I had more time off this Summer to just take it easy. We'll have to plan more little day trips like this before Summer's end.

7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous photos! Is this in Burnaby, BC?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous photos! Is this in Burnaby, BC?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful photos! This place reminds me of a similar conservation I visited called the Corkscrew Sanctuary. I love any place with a boardwalk and lots and lots of trees :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful pictures! I especially love the first one...so lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  5. just came across your blog. looking forward to seeing more photos!

    ReplyDelete