6.03.2013

this month

This month started off with a bang, as we celebrated Rick's 30th birthday this past weekend! I've been planning a surprise since early this year and it was great to finally have it all come together. I threw him a birthday beer bash with all his friends, where they could try all different kinds of beers that I picked up. Sort of like a beer tasting event. It was a huge hit and everyone seemed to really enjoy themselves! It's so fun planning big things like this, as it only happened once! I'm happy I was able to get all his friends together to celebrate.

The rest of June will hopefully be pretty low-key... summer BBQ and strawberry-vanilla twist cones, visiting with friends and getting out in the sunshine! Scout also finishes up Grade 1 of her training this month... complete with a graduation, lol. I'm looking forward to seeing how she progresses in Grade 2. We're also thinking of taking her for their 'Agility Fun Day'. Have you ever done that with your dog before? It's a series of jumps, ramps, and tubes they run and play through, the idea being as quick and correct as they can I believe. I feel like Scout would love it, considering her daily prancing around the backyard like a deer. We'll see how it goes, as Agility is the very last course of training that we can put her in for fun.

Hope your June is off to a great start though! Any plans for the Summer?

6 comments:

  1. I'm going to a wedding at the end of this month :) Looks like June is going to be a very eventful month for you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Weddings are so much fun! Have a great time!

      Delete
  2. I'm glad I'm not the only one who freezes indoors all summer! I can be sweating one minute and walk inside and have chill bumps the next.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It makes it so hard to get dressed in the morning!

      Delete
  3. Love this -- can't wait to see pics from the party:) I love my patio in summer. It's so relaxing.

    ReplyDelete