5.02.2013

this month

In a flash, May has arrived! Where does the time go? I'm just happy it finally feels like spring is here for good. There's green buds on the trees and the very first of flowering stems. Lately we've been super busy with the new pup, getting her used to our home and spending a lot time trying to train her. It'll be neat to see how she progresses over the next few weeks.

I'm all about being outside this month though! Puppy walks (in these new shoes), hanging planters, picnics in the park... all this vitamin D makes me oh so happy! It's a shame some of the best days of the year are spent working indoors, don't you think? Thank goodness we have a public holiday this month, I think we all could use a little spring break.

What are you up to this month?

1 comment:

  1. Love this little list! So many things to look forward to. I might make one myself - I'll link back to yours if I do :)

    ReplyDelete