5.21.2013

start of summer



Victoria Day weekend always seem to be the unofficial start of Summer here in Canada, and with the amazing weather that accompanied this past weekend, i'd say Summer is definitely here! There was a bit of a cold afternoon on Saturday, but Sunday and Monday were gorgeous out with the sun shining down. We had a busy weekend with friends, family and a lot of outdoor activity. We had few fires, made s'mores, ate bbq and ice cream treats, celebrated a birthday, and took the puppy for training and a long trail walk. All in all, we ticked of all the typical long weekend adventures... if only every Summer weekend was a 3-day affair.

Hope your week is off to a great start!

4 comments:

  1. Sounds wonderful! Summer adventures are the best!
    It's raining and 8°C over here :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I miss me some Victoria Day weekends. I guess I have to settle for Memorial Day weekends now that I live in the US :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I see that the pups ears are wrapped. I hope she heals up beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Splendid photos! Happy summer 2013!!

    ReplyDelete