So many print versions are now going digital, still keeping in alignment with high design standards creating gorgeous layouts, with the addition of digital-only features (bonus!). I will always buy those special issues I particularly love in print, but I think it might be about time I invest in an iPad for some of my beloved subscriptions!
One of those beauties is Pure Green Magazine – a feast for the eyes in print, but now also on their brand new standalone iPad app! Volume 5, entitled Wanderlust, is now out and the iPad version is retina ready and full of bonus features including enlargeable images, downloadable recipe cards, and bonus image galleries. The latest issue includes:
• A visit to the great white south.
• The Last Great Wilderness of Antarctica.
• A hike through the mountain passes of Colorado.
• A charming and leisurely walking tour of Paris.
• A visit to Puglia.
• A trip to Guyana in the Organic Kitchen.
• A road trip across Europe in a camper van.
• A welcoming stay in a traditional bed and breakfast set in the English countryside.
I don't know about you, but they had me at "Paris".
Pure Green Magazine with kind enough to offer a promo code for one lucky reader to try out the new iPad app! Just enter in the comments below, leaving your name and email address, and one random winner will be picked next Monday, May 13th. Good luck, and thanks Pure Green Mag!