4.26.2013

happy weekend

This weekend finally looks promising for gorgeous Spring weather (18˚C people!), and it's an action-packed one at that. Tonight we have dinner at my best friend's house (where Scout will be joining us for her first doggy-date). Over the weekend we have her first training class (Grade 1!), dinner with my parents, a client meeting, and what will hopefully be the first of many home bbq's to come. I can't wait to feel the sun on my face, and the breeze of an open-sunroof... *bliss*.

I hope you all have an enjoyable weekend! I also thought i'd share some links... it's been an inspiring week!

1 | Loving the stunning home of Hanna Seabrook, of Gadabout Creative.
2 | My friend Kinga just opened her debut Etsy shops! Take a peek!
3 | This came in the mail this week (my iPhone is happy)...
4 | ...along with two Spring tees, in Sweet Mint and Heather Chrome.
5 | I'm shy with prints, but this is fabulous!
6 | A good lookin' blog, about an interesting (and uncommon) topic.
7 | In total "puppy fever" mode, any recommendations worth pinning?

Photo: Chance Co. - the perfect place for basic stripes!

10 comments:

  1. Wait a second.... an iPhone? Is that permitted at Q? ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha, nothing can separate me from my iPhone! lol

      Delete
  2. I hope my Rifle Paper case will arrive soon too ;)

    Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just came across your blog, and what a beautiful world to get lost in for awhile :) Enjoy that Spring sun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Christine! That's so sweet of you.

      Delete
  4. Last night I decided I was in desperate need of some budgeting advice - so your link to Money Matters couldn't have come at a better time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh what perfect timing then! I just found her blog too, but it looks really helpful.

      Delete