1.01.2013

a brand new year



Happy new year everyone! How were your holidays? I for one cannot believe a brand new year has arrived. 2012 flew by with so many reasons to celebrate – buying a house, moving, getting married, going on our honeymoon... it was a year with so many wonderful memories made. Busy, is an understatement though! It'll be nice to just go with the flow for a bit as we kick off the new year. I have a few goals in mind though, as do most people during this time of year. It's the perfect month for a fresh start and new ventures. This week i'm planning on thinking about how I want to achieve those goals, and see where I go from there. It's always nice this time of year to reorganize my thoughts. January is always such a good refresher, no?

Did you set any goals/resolutions this year? And more importantly, how do you help to keep yourself on track and focused on those goals?

8 comments:

  1. being happy is the only goal. Wishing you a happie and gorgeous newyear ahead :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A fine goal indeed! Happy new year to you! :)

      Delete
  2. Happy new year!
    Was wondering, what camera do you use? Your photos are fantastic! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Andrea! I sort of switch up between my Canon s95 point and shoot and my iPhone, and sometimes film as well. I desperately want to upgrade to a DSLR, but it's not in the cards right now...

      Delete
  3. happy new year!

    i decided to not make any lists nor resolutions this year and take things as they come. i figure that if change my mind, i can always go back and do again my 36 in 366 list hehe :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That sounds good to me! I made a rough lists of things i'd like to accomplish for the year. It's a good start for me!

      Delete
  4. I didn't intentionally set a resolution this year, but none the less I find myself rejuvenated and driven setting new goals and working on forming new healthy life habits. Hope your January finds you well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. January does that eh? That's good though! It's a nice refresher.

      Delete