12.16.2012

the classics...

When it comes to Christmas music, i'm an avid listener come the first sign of snowy flakes. I prefer the classics though, from likes of Bing Crosby or Dean Martin. There's something about those old recordings that just bring out the tradition in Christmas and feelings of familiarity. Winter is suddenly a little more cozier.

I've been listening non-stop this December to 40's on 4, a channel on Sirius XM playing only classic Christmas tunes – practically holiday perfection. Above are just a few of my favourites, but worth listening to if you're in the mood for something a little more nostalgic. Enjoy!

6 comments:

  1. i totally agree! i love the old "christmas classics". you can't do better than bing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, Daniella. I’ve nominated you for a Versatile Blogger Award. If you wish to accept, you can find the details here: http://wp.me/p2qCyI-9C

    (Also, I love that playlist! Those are all in constant rotation at my house, too. :) )

    -Erin

    ReplyDelete
  3. this playlist is really fabulous and look wonderful, thank you

    www.muff-qu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete