10.21.2012

autumn walk...







The other day I went for a short walk on the trail, listening to the crunch of leaves underfoot. It was one of those days that smells like Spring and Fall at the same time. There's two or three days of the season where you could almost pretend Spring was on it's way instead of Winter – it's just something in the air. But, as we all know, the cooler weather is here to stay and I plan on (hopefully) welcoming it. There's plenty of cozy nights ahead as the light fades earlier and earlier each day...

12 comments:

  1. autumn walks are the best :)
    xo, cheyenne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are! Especially when warm and sunny ;)

      Delete
  2. Loving your autumnal shots - it's my favourite season! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful photos, I 've missed your posts.
    I love your new name btw ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thanks Katarina! About my new name too :)

      Delete
  4. I wish I could bottle up that autumn forest scent, beautiful pictures!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That where apple cider warming on the stove comes in!

      Delete
  5. What a beautiful trail! Sounds so lovely, I am hoping that the weather here will be cool enough for cozy nights.

    ReplyDelete