8.29.2012

wedding wednesday {no.22}...

It's officially one month till our wedding day. It's crazy how fast time has gone by and how many wedding-related things are happening. I've been on this space a little less often, thanks to a growing to-do list, but i'm looking forward to getting back to a regular routine this Fall.

In the meantime, can I tell you how excited I am? I feel like when you're planning for one day that seems so far off, when the time finally arrives it's a little hard to believe. This past weekend my bachelorette party was beyond fun! The girls surprised me with a pedicure and massage at the Shaw Spa in Niagara-on-the-Lake, and then afternoon tea at the cutest little Irish tea room. From there we went to Niagara Falls, had a delicious italian dinner, and danced the night away. A lot of silliness went down that night, creating a whole lot of happy memories. I can't thank them enough for such a great weekend.

I'm officially on vacation from work in 2 weeks, and there's still so much to do... menus, programs, table numbers, favours, seating chart, and quite a few last minute appointments. It's a flurry of activity that I hope all comes together well! It's going to be great having all our family and friends together. We have family coming from Italy, Scotland, Switzerland, and the US as well. So wonderful that everyone is willing to travel to join us. I can't wait.

How is everyone else's Summer going? I'd love to hear!

*The Banana Republic dress above is what I wore to the wedding shower Rick's Mom threw me back in June. It has the loveliest floral pattern on it, and had a little "glow' to it, hanging up in my parent's window.

17 comments:

  1. Congratulations! I came across your blog and first it was a sense of familiarity (later i figured out that it's the similar layout we have for both our blogs) but later I realized that it's just the way you curated your space and the way you write! There's even something about your photography that feels like.. clean laundry! I love reading your blog!

    Well congratulations again! (oh and the dress is just so gorgeous!)
    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jenny! I like simplicity! lol... I'll have to come check out your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Danielle and good luck with all of your final wedding 'to-dos' and most of all your big day! I am sure it will be fabulous!!!

    PS. I LOVE Niagara on the Lake. I went there all the time when lived in Toronto!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kimberly! Yes, Niagara-On-The-lake is gorgeous. I heard it's stunning all dressed up for Christmas too, and way less busy!

      Delete
  4. one month left, wow! good luck with everything (:
    and that dress looks absolutely gorgeous!
    xo, cheyenne

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope your days become easier as the big day approaches... Have a nice one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm looking forward to it all!

      Delete
  6. wow. one month. time really does just fly by doesn't it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! Getting down to crunch time :)
    I have nominated you for a fun little blog award -- come by my blog to check it out! http://paintwinerepeat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your bachlorette sounds adorable and so you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It totally was! lol... such a great weekend! The girls know me well! :)

      Delete
  9. This image pulls me into your world Daniella! I love love love the light through the sheer fabric. Wishing you the best during this amazingly special time.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This all sounds so wonderful! Congratulations as "the day" draws ever nearer!

    ReplyDelete
  11. That dress is just adorable! Perfect for a bridal shower :) This next month is definitely going to go by quickly, so don't forget to breathe and have fun!

    xoxo,
    Joelle

    ReplyDelete