8.08.2012

wedding wednesday {no.21}...

Getting the mail has never been more fun. This past weekend I didn't know what to do with myself, when there was no mail to actually get. They keep coming in ten's each day, which makes me wonder if the mailman is hoarding them just for fun. Either way, it's been fun opening each card to see who it's from, and reading the notes people have written along with their reply. I have to remember to do that more often on any wedding invitations I receive in the future, it's a sweet thing to do.

7 more weeks to go...

4 comments:

  1. It's so exciting to receive those RSVPs! The lettering on the invitations is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow 7 weeks! so exciting. your stationary is lovely

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely! I love getting notes from friends in the mail, although those are rare these days. Wedding bells are in the air! So happy for you!

    ReplyDelete