7.09.2012

summer...

Summer is in full swing around here, with super hot weather and weekend adventures. We've slowly been moving things into the house, getting ourselves setup and a little more organized as each day comes. (This post comes courtesy of the neighbour's free wifi and one of two camping chairs Rick set up in the livingroom area.) Eventually it'll all come together.

The rest of July is jam-packed with wedding-related events and get togethers with friends, a family picnic and hopefully lots of great Summer food!

What are you most looking forward to this Summer?

11 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I know! I feel like it finally cooled down a bit today and yesterday, to "nicer" hot weather, lol. I don't mind it without the humidity!

      Delete
  2. I´m mostly enjoying my family, sleeping in and reading - and some travelling in between! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Some travelling is a must in the Summer! Enjoy.

      Delete
  3. I'm looking forward to good weather. If it ever comes...!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you have some sunshine soon!

      Delete
  4. I really like this picture. It's so peaceful! As for summer... lots of reading, drawing, swimming, and trying to finish everything on my Netflix queue haha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Your summer plans sound perfect. Enjoy!

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. That's a good one! I love the old-fashioned strawberry vanilla twist cones!

      Delete
  6. so exciting, everything is so green! i am so ready for swimming in the rivers and waterfalls, and for berry picking!

    ReplyDelete