6.06.2012

grey skies...

Thunder, lightning, rain and hail just about sums up today. Summer storms are always the most exciting ones, dramatic and unpredictable. One minute it's sunny, and the next, dark, grey clouds are rolling in.

I've been feeling a little uninspired lately. Don't you hate that? I feel like I haven't had anything interesting to photograph, even though there's been so much going on. I have all these ideas, but they're just sort of floating around. In three weeks we're moving though, and i'm sure there will be plenty of new things to discover and moments to photograph... I seriously can't wait.

10 comments:

  1. ugh feeling the same way too.. but moving should definitely add some excitement. sweet photo, very telling.

    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  2. there seems to be a creative lull around.... it'll return... trust that.

    storms are a thing of beauty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hiii daniella. I like your post. loves from Turkey....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice photo -- and I can definitely identify with your feeling. Things will change, especially with a move.

    ReplyDelete
  5. There's nothing like a move or a trip somewhere to give you a little attitude adjustment. If we didn't have the grey days I guess we wouldn't appreciate the sunny ones (?) :)

    leslie

    ReplyDelete
  6. It is so cold and grey here right now, I am trying to find some romance in it although it is hard! I know what you mean about lack of inspiration, it's so hard to get motivated when you feel like that, I found having a small camera in my bag all the time helped me.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Same here, it has been raining every single day :(

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've been feeling uninspired too. A move should be a good combat for that! Looking forward to seeing your new space on here.

    ReplyDelete