5.22.2012

peach almond smoothie...

Goodmorning everyone! Hope you all had a lovely weekend. It was a long one here, celebrating Victoria Day, and I spent the majority of my time relaxing and reading outdoors. The weather was surprisingly perfect as May 2-4 weekend is notorious for being freezing cold. It definitely marked the beginning of the Summer season!

I had my fair share of ice cream and bbq, so this morning I got back to making a delicious smoothie for breakfast. Unfortunately there wasn't too much in my fridge and freezer so this one was just made from what I had on hand...

A handful or so of frozen peaches 
Half a frozen banana 
1/2 a cup or so of almond milk 
Filtered water/Ice 
Some hemp and chia seeds

Here's hoping this short week goes by fast!

9 comments:

  1. Wow - this looks absolutely delicious! I'll definitely be trying this, although sadly, my 'to hand' ingredients don't come as fabulous as these!
    Paula xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know what the ~internet etiquette~ for asking bloggers certain things is, but if I may, how did you edit that picture? The font on the picture looks so nice, and I wonder what program you used?

    Also, that smoothie sounds delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Peach and almond are two of my favorite things! This looks so delicious. I can't wait to try it!

    Danielle xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. One of my best smoothies yet is a combo of peaches, banana, soy milk, honey, and a pile of fresh baby spinach. Now you've made me want a smoothie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This sounds so yummy + will be a fun switch up from my standard kale almond berry. (I think smoothies just be my most favourite thing!)

    So excited for you and the move + wedding coming up so quickly!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kale almond berry would be good too! Thanks about the move and our wedding, i'm so excited! It's going by fast!

      Delete