5.12.2012

all wrapped up...



With Mothers Day tomorrow, i'm off to my hometown to celebrate with my Mom! We're going out for afternoon tea and a sweet treat at the cutest café, and i'll be bringing along this beautiful egyptian jasmine scented hand & body cream as a little gift. I was going to just tie the box with the prettiest ribbon I could find, but then I came across this gorgeous spring wrapping paper that perfectly matched. A nice change from the usual gift bag, don't you think? How did those become so popular anyway? Ripping open paper is so much more fun!

13 comments:

  1. Daniella, these photos look like they came straight out of a magazine ad. Beautiful. The paper is absolutely perfect!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks so much! Your comment made my day :) Hope you had a good weekend!

      Delete
  2. The wrapping paper you used is lovely! I am ALL about gift wrap! Gift bags are way too easy. Its disappointing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, they are too easy, aren't they? Useful if the item is oddly shaped, but pretty paper is so much better!

      Delete
  3. i love pretty wrapped gifts!
    i got a bit creative with my moms' as well.
    have fun!
    xo, cheyenne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love making the wrapping just as pretty as the gift inside. Hope you had a good Mothers Day with your Mom!

      Delete
  4. How beautifully you wrapped it up. I hope you had a wonderful celebration with your mom. :)
    Ada

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ada! Hope you had a great time with your Mom too :)

      Delete
  5. Oh lovely! Pretty packaging can make all the difference. Egyptian Jsamine must smell divine :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Where do you get your wrapping paper?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I bought some of this today and it smells heavenly

    ReplyDelete