4.21.2012

cupcake heaven...




There's no resisting a sugary cupcake from the Cakebox, even when i'm trying to stay healthy these days. Oops. Their cake is amazing though, and frosting, delicious. They have so many flavours to choose from, coconut being my favourite, so when I heard they were moving I had to check it out. There new space is so much bigger and a much better location. Finally, parking! I highly recommend stopping by if you ever find yourself in the Kitchener area. I suppose a sugary treat every once and while is ok, right? lol...

What's your favourite cupcake flavour?

Photos: My own, from Instagram. Cakebox is located at 70 Victoria Street North, in Kitchener, Ontario.

19 comments:

  1. Wow... it's definitely ok especially when it looks this pretty! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Elliot's band is playing at their grand opening party tonight! (I'm a little worried about the sugar high that might follow this particular gig)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He is? That's awesome! Their new place is gorgeous! I've already had at least 10X the amount of sugar I should have for today, lol... so good though.

      Delete
  3. just let me eat all of them. seriously.
    -jocee <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are so pretty, I wish I could eat them! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Every once in a while a girl has to treat herself! : ) These look delish!

    Danielle xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. What gorgeous pics! Ugh there is nothing better than cupcakes!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mmmmm. So pretty. What would life be without a treat now and then?

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the cake box! They have the most delicious cupcakes, and are so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love their Red Velvet! I could eat a whole box of them!

    ReplyDelete
  10. mmmm! I liked all of these photos on Instagram, but I just have to like them again! delicious!
    I enjoy a good peanut butter cupcake... I'm a sucker for peanut butter!

    ReplyDelete
  11. YUM! These look like little bits of heaven!

    ReplyDelete