4.10.2012

catch up...


Hope you all had a wonderful Easter weekend! Mine was a busy one, driving here and there, and enjoying quite the dinner – so much food. I tried to keep things light though, and not overindulge too much. Hard during a holiday right? A few chocolate lindt bunnies might have disappeared from the table ;)

Back to a healthier week though, reading a new book, and relaxing with Miley. Lately she's been obsessed with the blackbirds outside, but hasn't quite grasped the concept that she can't actually get them through the window. Always amusing.

Photo: My own, from film

9 comments:

  1. Miley is adorable, and your Easter weekend sounds lovely :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know if I'll ever get caught up! What a lovely photo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Miley has the most beautiful eyes! Great photo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Daniela! it's been a while and dang! I missed a lot! I'm LOVING your photos! Hope you've been well! =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. hope you had a great easter too, it sounds like you did - those lindt bunnies are hard to resist! Lovely photo

    ReplyDelete