3.15.2012

wedding "wednesday" {no.17}...






I know it's technically not Wednesday, and by the time you read this it'll probably be Friday, but my film came back late and I just had to share this little wedding update. A couple of weeks ago I had custom stamps made for Rick and I's save-the-dates and I love how they turned out! Aren't they fun? This shot is from our engagement photos, which I retouched to have a tiny bit of sepia tone to match the cream coloured envelopes we're using. I can't wait for our family and friends to receive them. I'm so curious who will notice them and who won't, ha!

I also managed to finally finish all 140 address labels. It took forever, but I love that everyone has a clean, elegant, custom made label that matches the save-the-date inside. The left side holds their mailing address, and then the right edge wraps around the back, which holds my parents return address. Two labels in one I guess you could say.

Once I have the cards and each envelope labelled i'll take a few more photos to share here on the blog. There's been a bit of a lull lately regarding wedding stuff, but as the weeks fly by i'm sure i'll have more to share.

Photos: My own, from film

24 comments:

  1. Custom stamps are such a nice detail! I really enjoyed putting together and sending out the print material - one of my favorite parts of wedding planning so far. Dress shopping and honeymoon planning isn't too bad either :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm loving this part too! I can't wait for everyone to get our save-the-dates.

      Delete
  2. I love the idea of custom stamps. They look great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this idea so much! I've never seen it and think it adds such a great personal touch! What a beautiful image!!!
    http://lindseyyoung.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lindsey! It's so easy too, can't wait for our family and friends to see them, lol.

      Delete
  4. Your custom stamps look beautiful! What a great touch. I've always loved those extra details. (I've just found your blog and am reading for the first time - LOVE your blog!) :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love love love this detail—so heavenly, Daniella! x

    Wishing you the loveliest weekend / Hope all is very well!

    Warmly,
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sarah! Hope you had a great weekend too!

      Delete
  6. the stamps are such a good idea, i love it!
    xo, cheyenne

    ReplyDelete
  7. They look great! I addressed all of my wedding invitations by hand. If I could do it all over again, I would definitely design labels! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was going to do them by hand too Faith, but then I thought no one would really be able to write my writing, lol... it's so curly and all over the place!

      Delete
  8. Oh, those are so pretty. and I like the idea of the wrap around label. Neat.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'll have to take some pics one I get them all set up. Soon!

      Delete
  9. these look gorgeous, daniella!
    what a lovely idea. :)

    ReplyDelete