3.05.2012

a busy week...



A brand new week. This one is filled with to-do's, appointments, and a lot of time laying out save-the-date stickers. I have 140 addresses to go, but i'm determined to make them look great, rather than printing up quick template-like labels. I promise to show you the end results.

Toi from aprons and birds tagged me for a fun, little blogger sunshine award (thanks toi!). Below are my answers along with a couple of readers i've tagged to do the same (no pressure!).

Favorite colour: White/Lavender
Favourite animal: Anything with an adorable face
Favourite non-alcoholic drink: Iced tea
Facebook or Twitter: Twitter
Getting or giving presents: Both
Favorite flower: Tulips
Favorite pattern: Stripes
Passion: Travel, and dreaming of more travel
Favourite number: 13

I'd love to hear from Maggie, Faith, Andi, Joy, and Jo.

Photos: My own, from film

12 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Love tulips! They're the best Spring flower...

      Delete
  2. sounds like a busy week, good luck!
    xo, cheyenne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lavender is such a lovely colour, and anything with a cute face is a very good answer to the animal question :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I couldn't narrow it down to one animal! lol...

      Delete
  4. Beautiful photos. Tulips are among my favourite flowers too and I have a lovely bouquet in my home at the moment. :)
    Ada

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I need to pick some up this week I think!

      Delete
  5. Aw, thanks for tagging me, Daniella. Can't wait to see your labels.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) I hope I can get them done this week... taking a while! lol

      Delete
  6. how fun! and can't wait to see the labels!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Tulips are my go to flower! Always a winner in my eyes!

    ReplyDelete