3.28.2012

birthday weekend...






Hi everyone, sorry for the lack of posts around here. Last Friday, the 23rd, was my birthday and I ended up taking the day off to celebrate. I've been taking it pretty easy since! During the day I got a manicure with a girlfriend and later that evening I had dinner out and cake at my Grama's with my family. Rick took me out for dinner on Saturday, and then his Mother made me a birthday dinner on Sunday – so much food and cake all weekend! It was great though, relaxing and fun, just as birthdays should be.

Remember the Stitch & Hammer clutch I mentioned before? Well I decided to buy one after all as a treat for my birthday, and I received the sweetest note from Amy! How great is the packaging as well? I actually managed to wait from tearing it open until I could get home to snap a few pics. Too pretty not to share here on the blog...

Hope you are all doing well, another Spring weekend is halfway here!

Photos: My own, from film.

13 comments:

  1. Beautiful photos! That clutch is just gorgeous.

    Kate {Something Fabulous}
    http://thesomethingfabulous.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Daniella... relaxation and food is the best way to celebrate!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, Stitch and Hammer. The best!! Love her and her goods.

    Happy belated!!
    J.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have one of her stud wallets and love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My birthday's coming up soon & I'm gonna spend it eating & drinking on vacay with mom. I love that I'm not the only one who think birthday's should be relaxing & fun, everyone around me seems to think the only acceptable way to being in a birthday is with a loud party filled with people they hardly know.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this packaging! One of my favorite things about receiving new things. I'm such a sucker for design! I am new to your blog and I'm so glad I found it! I invite you to check mine out! I hope you have a great week! =)

    -Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh my, that clutch is gorgeous!
    and i love pretty packaging (:
    xo, cheyenne

    ReplyDelete
  8. love that clutch and the personal touch:)

    ReplyDelete