11.03.2011

a hold on autumn...



I haven't been to Starbucks in about a week or two. I'm scared my coffee is going to come in a red cup, and frankly it's too early for that. I love the holidays, but i'm still holding on to Fall's beautiful colours and decor straight from nature. There's an abundance of decorative gourds and indian corn still around, and I have no plans to trade that for snow and ice any time soon!

Sorry for the lack of Wedding Wednesday yesterday, I ended up home from work with a really awful headache and didn't want to be anywhere near a computer. Incase you missed it though on Twitter... I had two guest posts yesterday here + here...

Photos: My own, from film

10 comments:

  1. I know how you feel... I've been in stores that already have their Christmas stuff out... Hopefully you feel better today. I find I get wicked headaches when the weather starts to change...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such great colours, I am in love with your film shots!!!

    Beautiful xx

    x nadine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great images!

    I was at Micheal's last night (sometimes it feels like I live there) and they were playing Christmas music! I couldn't believe it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you're feeling better!

    Andrea x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I hate how the stores jump from one holiday to the next so quickly. And Christmas always gets over-killed.
    Your posts have been great. I'm trying to catch up on this week's. The apple cider doughnuts look delish. And, yes, using a 35mm changes everything! And I'm glad to know I am not the only adult who won't watch scary movies. ;)

    Happy Weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful Autumn photography, Daniella!

    I do not celebrate Halloween, but adore Autumn and celebrate Christmas shortly after. But seriously, beyond music once in awhile, I am not ready to move on to Christmas quite yet. We have to savour the colors, smells, everything of Autumnright right now before it is gone :)

    Hope you feel better soon!
    xx, Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  7. ohhhh! this is what makes fall wonderful. hope you had a lovely weekend. xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hate to be the one to tell you this but I saw one of those red cups yesterday... too early, much too early.
    I think there should be a set date that stores can only start promoting Christmas mid-November. Give us a break after Halloween!

    ReplyDelete