10.19.2011

wedding wednesday {no.9}...


After Rick and I got engaged and shared the news with our family, I immediately wanted to write everything down (I am a blogger afterall). I thought it would be nice to record all those special pre-wedding moments, so I could look back years from now, and remember all the fun we had planning our wedding day. From the moment we knew our venue was perfect, to our uncontrollable laughter at an appointment with our dj, and the minute I knew it was the dress... i'm so glad i've written it all down. It's nice to have all those little details, in a pretty leather journal with gold lined pages...

Photo: Jen (Louveciennes) on Flickr

10 comments:

  1. What a lovely idea, Daniella. I wish I had done something similar to capture such a wonderful time in my life.

    Kel x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe you should continue to do the same of your married life :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is brilliant. My hubby got shipped off to Iraq four days after we got married. Our whole first year of marriage is recorded in letters. Not the most desirable situation, but it's neat to have that sort of record.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a great idea! Wish I had thought to do that, but oh well!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this idea. Keeping a journal is a good idea in general, but putting those special moments in a nice leather bound journal is a great idea. This is the kind of journal posterity will really enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's an awesome idea! I used my blog as my journal and I'm so thrilled I did, because I can't wait to show my kids one day!!!

    ReplyDelete