10.31.2011

happy {halloween} monday...










Monday here again, a brand new week, the end of October, and a happy Halloween! This past weekend was fairly simple, gathering items for my costume, catching up on episodes of Say Yes to the Dress, a graveyard photoshoot (pics to come this week hopefully), and dinner with Rick's family to celebrate a birthday...

I love Halloween and getting all dressed up, but the scary side of things is not for me. I haven't seen one horror movie in the past ten years. My imagination is way too creative and i'd be up all night terrified and unable to sleep. The classics however, I love the most, with the Addam's Family being a favourite. Who doesn't love Christina Ricci as Wednesday with her quirky weirdness?

Hope you have a fun Halloween and if you're out taking little ones trick-or-treating tonight, hope they get a lot of good loot!

4 comments:

  1. ah I completely forgot about the Adams Family! Such a classic.

    I watched a "documentary" about aliens on Saturday night and I was like a child afterwards. I made my boyfriend come with me to the washroom because I was scared to go alone... It's problematic. Adams Family is much more up my alley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! My name is Anna and I have a question about your blog. If you could email me at anna.t@arcadianhome.com, I would really love to get in touch with you. Hope to hear from you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an absolutely fantastic Halloween post!! Gorgeous images!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jacquelyn - Definitely a classic! I wouldn't be able to sleep for quite some time if I watched anything remotely scary, lol...

    Juniper & York - Thanks!

    ReplyDelete