10.17.2011

blue skies & sunshine...






With all the cold, rainy weather we've been having lately, I had to post some blue skies and sunshine from earlier this month. On the way home one day I passed by a group of cute little goats munching away by the side of the road. Unfortunately a twig I snapped underfoot sent them running for the middle of field, where I found myself apologizing to them out loud, lol... annnd time for the crazy girl and her camera to get back in the car. A pretty day out in the field though, no?

Photos: My own, from film.

8 comments:

  1. Just beautiful..yes that is something I would do...start apologizing to the goats :)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! This made me smile...it's so gloomy out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. DJ - It was pretty comical out there on my own, lol... I hope no one saw me!

    Kinga - It has been gloomy, I need some sunny pics! lol...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Simply beautiful photos. Looks like a lovely, quiet spot :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful place! I love the countryside...

    ReplyDelete
  6. gr8 pictures!! i def enjoy blue skies and sunshine!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are making me want to escape the city. x

    ReplyDelete