9.07.2011

wedding wednesday {no.3}...



In order to stay organized during this whole wedding process, i've been trying to think of different little tasks I can do now, rather than waiting until a few months before the wedding when everything's coming together quickly. I know for sure that I want to display some family wedding photos (all the way back to Rick and I's great Grandparents) in really ornate gold frames. I love the vintage feel and the history to it, which will fit in wonderfully with our location. I've made a mental note to keep an eye out for some antique ones and hope to frame some photos soon!

7 comments:

  1. This is a really good idea! I might just have to remember it for my own wedding.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wanted to do that too, but it was just too much to bring them all to Argentina.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I so love this idea...I have been thinking about doing the same :) Such a lovely way to incorporate everyone who will be there in spirit. I am loving your ornate gold frames...now I just need to figure out how I want to display them! p.s. so glad i have found your pretty blog! xoxoxo brynn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Andi - Yeah they would be heavy to bring all along! That's too bad.

    Brynn - Glad you found my blog! I'm planning on displaying them just outside the reception room on a table with the guest book and probably a few votive candles :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have been following your blog for quite some time now. I am very new to the blog sphere and only now getting in sync with it all (was so unaware of its sheer vastness). Your ideas and images are very inspirational. Cheers.

    ReplyDelete