9.20.2011

signs of fall...







During the lunch hour today I headed out for a little walk in sunshine along the riverside by my office. There's a large flock of Canadian geese that come back to hang out along the water's edge in the Fall, but it's always a little sad to see them fly off v-formation later on. It's a sure sign that cooler weather is on the way when they head down South (frankly, I think they have the right idea). We're not quite there yet as just the tips of the leaves are starting to change colour, but before you know it, it'll be a sea of red, orange, and golden hues...

Photos: My own.

9 comments:

  1. beautiful images!! I agree, the birds have it right. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. nature beauty is all over :) adorable specially the yellow flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful photos. The birds leaving, that's a clear sign of autumn.
    Ada

    ReplyDelete
  4. So incredibly beautiful! Love your photos :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very lovely photos!

    xo

    www.PlumPrettySugar.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I want to be where you are.

    Andrea x

    ReplyDelete