9.16.2011

friday at last...



Friday is here at last, and with brings my best friend for a fun sleepover and wedding dress shopping on Saturday. I can't wait to try on the one I liked most again for her to see. Plus, we can do a little bridesmaid dress perusing while we're there.

The mornings have cooled off quite significantly this week and my closet seems ill-prepared. I'm dreaming of new cable knit sweaters, plaid flannel, and leather boots. It's definitely time to shop a little! I read this Scandinavian saying over on a Cup of Jo yesterday, that "There's no such thing as bad weather, just bad clothes". How true. If you're all bundled up properly, the cold weather shouldn't be as bad. Advice I really need to try and remember this Fall and upcoming W***** (yeah it's waaay too early to name that season).

For now, i'm enjoying the Fall sunshine... Happy Friday!

Photos: Threading in the Choirs by Michael A. Muller

8 comments:

  1. It was rather cool this morning wasn't it? I get way too excited to pull my Fall clothes out of my closet... especially the scarves.

    Hope you have fun trying on dresses!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a great weekend! Congratulations!! What an exciting time. Happy to find your blog. :) And I love the fall season! It's my favorite time of year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so excited you've started dress shopping! Do you have any idea what kind of dress styles in which you're interested? I hope you took photos! What're you thinking you'd like your bridesmaids to wear??

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need to get some new fall clothes...that quote is dead on!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Britt - The temperature has definitely dropped!

    Simple Dwellings - Thanks! Glad you found my blog :)

    Andi - Thanks! It was fun :)

    Heroette - I couldn't actually take photos until I put down a deposit, it was fun though! I have a style in mind, but can't share till next year, I don't want my fiancé to find out! lol...

    Kendall - I didn't have time to shop for regular clothes this past weekend... I need sweaters asap!

    ReplyDelete