9.01.2011

end of season...





Can you believe it's already September 1st? This upcoming long weekend always has me wishing I planned a trip somewhere right on the beach... the "last" weekend of the Summer (although I do have other weekend plans, lol). Spending some time at the beach, shopping at small town boutiques, and reading a good book on a sunny porch sounds perfect. I do love September though, and looking forward to all it has to bring... I can barely wait to shop for a new pair of leather boots!

Photos: Stephmodo - Elle Decor no.177, Honeytree print on Etsy, Country Cooking of France, Dustjacket Attic, by Em_rocker on Flickr

12 comments:

  1. These are gorgeous pictures and I can't believe you pulled them from so many different sources! They look like they're from the same spread

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to break out the boots! Enjoy your long weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. DJ - I love dreamy pics like this!

    Genevieve - Thank you! I like pairing the perfect pics together, lol.

    Renee - Happy Long Weekend to you as well! I am so excited about the day off!

    Andi - Me too! Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i kind of feel like summer never really arrived, but am excited for the fall and cozy sweaters.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This collection of photos looks like the perfect relaxing weekend before heading back to school.

    ReplyDelete
  6. And some gorgeous images you've chosen to mark the end of season, Daniella. I already miss summer, but September has started with some very beautiful days and autumn has so much to offer too. :)
    Ada

    ReplyDelete
  7. So beautiful! WOW!! I just Discovered your Blog and I Love it!)

    GlamThings

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your blog. Your photos are both beautiful and inspirational!

    ReplyDelete