8.19.2011

happy friday...


The weekend has finally arrived! Tomorrow i'm off to a friend's wedding and then a bridal show on Sunday. I've been looking forward to Alison's wedding for weeks now. There's something a little more special when it's one of your girlfriends, don't you think? Maybe because we're all around the same age? Either way it'll be a lot of fun in a cream-coloured dress with a graphic print and matching peep-toe pumps! Hope you all have a wonderful weekend and thanks for joining me on my new blog. Here's a few of this week's links...

8 comments:

  1. Oh love those shoes! *so* sad to see they're from 09 though :-( may have to ebay . . .

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm already loving the new blog and I'll be spreading the word!

    Hope you have an awesome week!

    Kisses from Portugal

    ReplyDelete
  3. Daniella I'm loving your new blog! The shoes are great, the peaches look perfect and I cannot wait to see more engagement shots! Thanks for sharing!
    xo
    Alexa
    www.theshortandthesweetofit.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on the new blog! I'm really enjoying it, can't wait to read more!

    -Geneva
    JuniperAndYork.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice shots daniella! It's really nice to see your photos on here! Love the peach ones too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Elle - Yes, sorry! My fiancé got hem for me for my birthday that year. They are so comfy!

    Vivianne - Glad you like it! Thanks for spreading the word too :)

    Alexa - Aw, thanks! Glad you like it!

    Geneva - Thanks for the congrats! I'm glad you like it!

    Amanda - Yay! Thanks Amanda! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Daniela, I love your more personal new blog very much too and I just started to follow it on GFC and Bloglovin like before. I am a bit late to visit, was on a Tuscan holiday, technology break :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aylin - Wow, sounds like a wonderful holiday! Thanks for following my new blog :)

    ReplyDelete