8.30.2011

for apple cider...


Lately i've been obsessing over pretty little kitchen items like linen tea towels, vintage milk bottles, and wooden cutting boards. I blame Rick really. Over the years he's added a panini press, martini shaker, baking pan, garlic peeler, pestle and mortar, meat thermometer, slow cooker, and numerous other kitchen gadgets to my cupboards and drawers. There's something about this little enamel saucepan though that I really love... the minty hue, the thin rough edge, the miniature size for sauces or a cup of soup. And more importantly, for heating up apple cider with cinnamon sticks in the Fall... perfect use...

Photo: Neest, Enamel Saucepan $31 CAD

9 comments:

  1. This post is warming me up to the Fall weather ahead... you are right, with the right gadgets...it could be quite lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow...I suddenly got that cozy autumn feeling!

    Love, Kristin

    ReplyDelete
  3. I could not think of a more suitable dish for apple cider! You officially just got me excited for fall

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, please! Adorable little pot. Looks like it'd also be perfect for making some chocolat chaud!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That pot is so cute. I really love your new blog and the direction it is taking. We're heading into spring here in Australia so we're coming alive in other ways and foods. But I love that we can still follow others in the opposite season for inspiration and stories.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love apple cider when it's cold outside...I can't wait for fall!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great idea - i love hot cider!

    Elise
    http://www.thechampagnewishes.com/

    ReplyDelete